Pressure reduction stations are required to regulate the high incoming pipeline pressure to meet the desired equipment pressure. Plants utilize equipment such as gas compressors; engines, turbines, burners, etc. have a demand of a specific operating pressure range set by the equipment manufacturer.
REGA Process provides standard (in accordance with API standard specifications) and custom engineered (in accordance with customer specifications) pressure reduction station to meet the required pressure range utilizing pressure control valves or self-contained pressure regulators keeping the stringent noise levels.
- Pressure control valves or pressure regulators
- Remote or local set point capability
- Single valve or wide open or worker monitor
- PLC control system (optional)
- Configuration per ASME B31.1 sec 122.8.1
- Detailed process simulation using Hysys
- Quick availability based on pre-engineered design
- custom engineered per equipment specifications
- Skid-mounted, fully assembled and functionally tested
- Complete process and mechanical guarantees
- Trip stop valve and pressure relief valve (as required)
- Training and start-up/site commissioning assistance
- Power Generation – Traditional power plant or mobile power generation unit
- Upstream, midstream and downstream